These tacos are flavorful, easy to make, and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. The ground beef is seasoned with a simple taco seasoning, then cooked until browned. It's then topped with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Serve with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream or salsa.
Table of Content
1 - What you will love about this recipe
There are a few things that make this recipe special. First, the ground beef is seasoned with a simple taco seasoning. This gives the tacos a lot of flavor without being overly spicy. Second, the tacos are topped with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese. This makes them not only delicious, but also very healthy. Lastly, they are very easy to make. You can have them on the table in no time at all.
2 - Using wagyu beef for this recipe
Wagyu beef is a type of beef that comes from Japan. It is known for its marbled appearance and its rich, buttery flavor. Wagyu beef is a great choice for this recipe because it will make the tacos even more flavorful and delicious.
If you want to really take these tacos to the next level, use wagyu ground beef instead of traditional ground beef. Wagyu beef is incredibly flavorful and will make these tacos taste even better. Plus, it's a healthy alternative to traditional beef, so you can feel good about eating them.
If you can't find wagyu beef, you can use any type of ground beef that you like.
3 - tips to make the best ground beef taco
These tacos are delicious on their own, but they are even better when served with a few simple toppings. Sour cream and salsa are always a good choice, but you could also try diced avocado, jalapeno peppers, or even chopped cilantro.
Here are other cooking tips:
1. Use wagyu or fresh ground beef for the best flavor.
2. Be sure to brown the beef until it is cooked through.
3. Season the beef with our homemade taco seasoning for the best flavor.
4. Top the tacos with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream or salsa.
Now that you know how to make these delicious tacos, it's time to get cooking! Follow the tips in this recipe and you'll be sure to have success. And don't forget to enjoy your meal. These tacos are definitely worth savoring.
4 - Quick and easy ground beef tacos recipe
- 1.5 lbs. ground beef (70-80% lean). I recommend using ground beef from Snake River Farm
- 1 ½ tablespoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅓ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup tomato sauce
- 12 white corn tortillas
- ¼ cup oil canola or vegetable
- : pour 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet and heat up over medium heat. Add the ground beef and break it apart with the back of your wooden spoon. Cook until browned u002du002d there should not be any pink left in there!
- : add the ½ cup of tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- : Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- : drain any excess grease and return to the skillet, but make sure to keep about ¼ cup of fat in the skillet.
- pour ½ cup oil in a medium skillet, heat over medium heat. When hot, cook tortillas in the hot oil one at a time and let it sizzle until brown on both sides. Make sure to lower the flame under your stovetop once you can hear that crisp sound, otherwise they'll get browned too quickly! Fry each size for about 30 seconds or just long enough to give them some color (but not so much time where they're crispy all over like an old shoe). Remove the tortilla and place it on a paper towel to absorb the oil and using tongs or two forks, carefully fold the tortilla over to create a taco shape.
- place tortillas in tortilla warmer and heat up following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Fill the tortillas with meat and add desired toppings. I recommend using: -shredded mild cheese; -shredded lettuce; -sliced grape tomatoes; -diced cilantro; -sour cream; -guacamole; -salsa; -jalapenos; -onion. etc.
5 - Storing directions
If you want to make these tacos ahead of time, the meat mixture can be made up to 3 days in advance. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge until you're ready to use it. When you're ready to eat, simply reheat the meat and assemble the tacos as directed. If you have any leftovers, they'll keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
6 - Side dishes
2. Mexican rice
With this delicious and easy recipe for How to Make Ground Beef Tacos, you can enjoy all of your favorite flavors at home without spending a fortune. These tacos are packed with flavor thanks to the simple taco seasoning and fresh toppings, and they're sure to become a new family favorite. So next time you're craving Mexican food, skip the restaurant and make these tacos instead. You won't regret it!
Frequently Asked Questions
These tacos are best enjoyed fresh, but they will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Be sure to store them in an airtight container to keep them fresh.
Yes, you can freeze these tacos. Just be sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil before freezing. They will keep for up to 3 months in the freezer.
There are many sides that go well with these tacos, but some of our favorites include refried beans, Mexican rice, corn on the cob, and pico de gallo salsa.
To make these tacos gluten-free, simply substitute the corn tortillas for gluten-free tortillas. All of the other ingredients in this recipe are naturally gluten-free.
If you don't like cilantro, you can leave it out of the recipe or substitute it with another fresh herb, such as parsley or basil.